Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Symphony in your mouth

I've made these brownies a few times since starting this blog, but I can never seem to remember to actually blog the recipe. So I'm finally going to take care of that tonight. I made these last night after dinner and they were as delicious as ever. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do. I got the recipe from my mom, who got the recipe from a friend who I think ultimately got the recipe from Paula Deen.

Symphony Brownies

1 box brownie mix, any kind, prepared as directed (I normally use applesauce instead of oil)
2-3 5oz Toffee and Almond Hershey's Symphony Bars (2 if making in a 8x8, 3 if making in a 9x13 or other rectangular pan)

Pour half the brownie mix into the prepared pan. Place the two (or three) whole candy bars on top next to each other. Top with the remaining brownie mix. Bake as directed on the brownie package. Enjoy!


No comments: