Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's a Girl!

I just wanted to write a quick post to congratulate my friends Bob and Gina on the arrival of their daughter tonight. Erin was born at 7:01pm and weighed 7 pounds 9 ounces and was 21 inches long. Mom and baby are doing great and I can't wait to go meet Erin tomorrow. You might remember that I hosted Gina's baby shower back in August. I'm excited that she is finally here and that she is a girl (they decided to keep it a surprise). Little girls are so much fun to shop for (and we all know how I love to shop). Welcome to the world, Erin!

Update: A picture of us meeting Erin for the first time.

2 comments:

Bob said...

Since she got a mention on your blog, does that mean she automatically "got style"? :)

Liz said...

Yeah, I think she'll be a stylish little girl. All those cute pink clothes folks have been giving her will look great! :) I'll be happy to take her shopping when she gets a little older :)