Tuesday, October 19, 2010

So yeah...about that picture I promised you...

...6 months ago (hides face in shame). I really do have it. I promise. Here is it...me meeting the gorgeous and super friendly Giada (who was wearing some wicked shoes by the way).

Really sorry it took me so long to get it up here. Right about the time I posted that we started the run of summer and it has barely stopped since. We went a good 2 months where we had something EVERY weekend. Yikes! I'm enjoying these slightly less packed weekends of fall, though the next few weekends will be a bit busy. I also hope that being less busy will give me a chance to catch up here. I also want to expand a little into stylish things other than just clothes, shoes and bags. First up, I want to show you my fall decor and the awesome DIY project I did that I just love. So stay tuned for a more detailed post on that in the coming days.
Happy Fall Y'all!

No comments: